Things I love Thursday

Things that made me happy this week

Mother's Day
We took Christoph's Mom to the Denver Botanic Gardens and to lunch. There are a large number of flowers in bloom, and the colors and scents are breathtaking. I'd like to go back on a less busy day and just laze around in the Japanese Garden, which is one of my favorites. It's aesthetically appealing and peaceful, and I like to watch the koi.

After the gardens, we went to lunch at Racine's, and I had the Ahi Salad Niçoise which was delicious once I picked out the anchovies... The conversation was good, and everyone had a good time.


Seedlings
Our seedlings are starting to sprout. I'm most excited about the cilantro, because if we grow it successfully, it means lots of homemade salsa.

Little things that brought me joy

Wandering through the park with my camera Galore by Michael Crummey Watching quirky movies with Christoph Fresh strawberries Spring rain

0 comments: