Books Read in 2010

My annual list of books read throughout the year. Sadly, I didn't have as much time to read this year, but I did consume some truly wonderful books.
  • The Martha Rules: 10 Essentials for Achieving Success as You Start, Grow, or Manage a Business - Martha Stewart (This was an odd choice for me, but it was interesting. Martha Stewart is clever and highly driven. Lots of good business advice here.)
  • Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Tethered - Amy MacKinnon
  • The Year of the Flood - Margaret Atwood (Margaret Atwood could write the phone book, and I'd read it.)
  • Infidel - Ayaan Hirsi Ali (Eye opening book written by an amazing woman. Everyone should read this book.)
  • The Omnivore's Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals - Michael Pollan (Another great book. Well written and informative)
  • One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Rough, but worthwhile)
  • The Road of Lost Innocence: The True Story of a Cambodian Heroine - Somaly Mam (Somaly Mam is another amazing woman. Thank you to Celeste for introducing me to her story)
  • The Robber Bride - Margaret Atwood
  • Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books - Francesca Lia Block (I want to BE Weetzie)
  • Money Shot - Christa Faust

0 comments: